The Salvia apartment consists of two double bedrooms , large living room with two sofa beds, kitchen and two bathrooms.
It is possible to access it from two entrances placed on two different sides of the house in front of which there is an area equipped with awning, umbrellas, tables and chairs.
Heating – Hairdryer – Satellite TV – Free WIFI – Equipped kitchen – Microwave – Television – Washing machine – Private parking – Large garden – Bed linen and towels – Wood or gas barbecue.
– Check-in from 15.00 to 20.30 / Check-out from 10.00 to 12.00
– Heating on consumption with counter
– Tourist tax € 1 per person per night
– Horse rides: walks in the fascinating paths of our region
– Wine Tour: around the green “sea” of the vineyards and the ancient cellars
– Cooking classes: prepare and taste the dishes of Tuscan cuisine
– Guided tours in English and French in the two Buonconvento Museums